Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Grealish was poor
Tonight was probably his best City performance since we won the PL last season.

I get the feeling Jack's season starts now, & just in time for us. If he can kick on from here & keep improving up to last season's best form, it'll be lessons learned for him, & a blessing for Manchester City.

In comparison to the rest of this season, Jack played well tonight. Credit where credit's due...

I thought we were very good tonight ..some outstanding performances but nobody can deny Phil deserved his motm.
On the tram back to Ashton were a few Villa fans and they were raving about Phil and Rod.
They were saying that Villa were torn apart by two world class players.
They can't believe that Southgate doesn't play him centrally where he is so good.

Proof today if you still needed it:
— Phil is a number 10 par excellence.
— Wing play works.
I have harped on about Phil for nearly three years: HEY PEP, YOU STUBBORN OLD BUGGER, PLAY HIM AT 10.
KDB is much better on the right than Phil is on the left. If you prefer, play them as twin 8/10s.
Our best midfield is Rodri

Tonight was probably his best City performance since we won the PL last season.

I get the feeling Jack's season starts now, & just in time for us. If he can kick on from here & keep improving up to last season's best form, it'll be lessons learned for him, & a blessing for Manchester City.

In comparison to the rest of this season, Jack played well tonight. Credit where credit's due...
Hahaha... I'm getting pelters.
I'm nearly home so I'll watch it again.

Ok performance but ....

Of the 3 challengers for the title I think we seem the weakest, the least likely, the most distracted, the least exciting, the least interested, the laziest, .... and yet if we keep getting boring wins we could just do it. In the meantime maybe the cup games will inject some inspiration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.