Seat Counters - 2023/24

So,as I asked previously assuming both City and Chelsea have received the same allocation and have both sold out..that according to my rudimentary mathematics comes to a total of 73476 and given the capacity of Wembley stands at 90 000,I'm curious what happens to the remaining 16524 seats?
For every Wembley semi, final both clubs get half of the upper and lower tier, minus the central block on one side of the lower tier, plus a third of tier two. It equates to about 38000 each. Even when the allocation is stated as low as 27,000, your club still gets more tickets, they are just allocated by different sources. The stadium is always divided in half (unless a club refuses some).

People never get this. There are no neutral areas (apart from corporate). If you apply for a ticket through the FA (as a member club) you have to state which "end" you want it in. That's why clubs regular get what on thef act of it is an extra allocation. For us it happened last week and we got an extra 2700. These were tickets that weren't taken up from the FA allocation.

For every Wembley semi, final both clubs get half of the upper and lower tier, minus the central block on one side of the lower tier, plus a third of tier two. It equates to about 38000 each. Even when the allocation is stated as low as 27,000, your club still gets more tickets, they are just allocated by different sources. The stadium is always divided in half (unless a club refuses some).

People never get this. There are no neutral areas (apart from corporate). If you apply for a ticket through the FA (as a member club) you have to state which "end" you want it in. That's why clubs regular get what on thef act of it is an extra allocation. For us it happened last week and we got an extra 2700. These were tickets that weren't taken up from the FA allocation.
Thanks ..I'm just hoping we do manage to get a big crowd..

It will be full to capacity. That's already guaranteed.
Sure we didn't even manage to fill to capacity for the final against utd last season..apparently only 83k made it,which leaves me totally flabbergasted..how was that game NOT sold out,??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.