Seat Counters - 2023/24

Incredibke effort from everyone making the trip to Wembley which I always find an absolute joke having the Semi-Final at Wembley especially against a London club.

You see the likes of Chelsea at Wembley Sold Out, Real Madrid Away Sold Out, Crystal Palace Away Sold Out the list is endless...The time and money our fans put into watching the team is absolutely incredible, It's no joke trying to keep money for football with the way the price inflation is nowadays and pressure on people.

Credit to any of you going.

So,as I asked previously assuming both City and Chelsea have received the same allocation and have both sold out..that according to my rudimentary mathematics comes to a total of 73476 and given the capacity of Wembley stands at 90 000,I'm curious what happens to the remaining 16524 seats?

So,as I asked previously assuming both City and Chelsea have received the same allocation and have both sold out..that according to my rudimentary mathematics comes to a total of 73476 and given the capacity of Wembley stands at 90 000,I'm curious what happens to the remaining 16524 seats?

Sponsors, local football associations and corporate at a guess. It’s normally a bigger allocation for the semi than what a club gets for the final.

Club Wembley - 10 year seats etc. That is why there was a bump in tickets available for the 2017 final onwards as a lot of the ten yearers stopped and we were given level 2 seats.

Also that is why they are very unlikely to move it as seats are already sold.

Club Wembley - 10 year seats etc. That is why there was a bump in tickets available for the 2017 final onwards as a lot of the ten yearers stopped and we were given level 2 seats.

Also that is why they are very unlikely to move it as seats are already sold.
So do you reckon we would get a 80k+ attendance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.