PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The absurd thing about this whole fiasco, is that all the fans of the guilty clubs, because by their own admission they are guilty, plus fans of other clubs jumping on the bandwagon, is that they think this has stifled competition. "It's to keep the sly six at the top!" They cry. Well before these rules they weren't exactly competing were they? The same top four for years until Blackburn ( One season ) Chelsea then ourselves got some money to challenge them. Indeed in the first twelve years of the premier league being formed it was won by Arsenal and United, only Blackburn spoilt their little private party. Oh but it's us ruining it. Wake up you thick bastards it was ruined from the start.

What a fuckin mess hey? And Everton have been put on notice that unless they sell half their squad before June 30th 2024, they've ANOTHER dose of FFP/PSR fines coming their way at the beginning of next season, whether they survive the drop or not...

I’m all out of sympathy after seeing their venom aimed at us the thick cunts!

They voted for it with the soul intention of it stopping us, they colluded with the red shirts voting it in as they thought we’ve been fortunate with our newly acquired wealth.

So again fuck Em, they’ve learnt it’s not just money but you need to be a proper run club. I’ve rallied behind them at times wanting them to stay up due to having to share the same City as those cunts but no more, maybe a stint in the championship will add a bit of humility.

When Man City were charged by the PL last year I made a conscious effort to find out more about all the allegations and media coverage that seemed to present Man City in a very negative light. Here is a video which includes some content from this very forum and from other publicly available sources. It's my summary of all the bullshit along with some facts. It may interest some of you on here. If you think it's any good, share it with friends and enemies. Let's spoil a good story with the facts.

Come on City!

If any of or charges are proven , we will be labelled cheats , Everton & Forest have been banged to rights and admitted cheating but there is not one media outlet that has used that term. But they have cheated , they have cheated other clubs like Leicester , Southampton and others out of their Premier league status. The only difference is they have won f*ck all and have not knocked the red 'istree clubs off their perch ,if we had won f*ck all and were guilty of the 115 charges it wouldnt even make the headlines , the transparency of the media in this country beggars belief.

Regardless of what happens to us, I honestly think they are trying to kill the 'Golden Goose' here. Everton seem to get points deductions, then a few days later it's reinstated. Forest get the same and the net result is that no one actually knows what's going on.

I am really getting tired of this now - as I've said before, your eyes watching the games don't actually tell you what's going on anymore. VAR is ruling goals out because someones dick is offside, weird penalties are given and not given. Worst of all, we have some weird committee deciding to deduct points from teams - and I presume they have been debated and decided at length - which are then changed a few days later.

Leicester will have points deducted when they come up and I honestly don't know if Everton will have any more points deducted or added. There will be clubs who have no idea whether to be offering players extensions if they stay up and there will be lawyers arguing something like 'my client was a PL player on May 31st and it's not his fault Everton got 10 points deducted again and were relegated'.

United were fined for a breach, other teams get points deductions and we still have no idea if we're clear or - potentially - getting a 300 point deduction etc. It's absolute. total, utter bollocks.

Honestly, when football gets to the point where the game on the pitch can be overshadowed by bollocks VAR and bollocks accountancy the FA need to sit up and think about it. Who wants to watch a game where the result isn't really the result? The magic might not actually be magic once PriceWaterhouseCoopers cock up.

The FA wanted the money and the glamour, but if they are not careful they are going to kill football as a spectacle. I want to see great goals, good tactics, brilliant players from all teams, bad fouls, the odd scrap on the pitch etc - basically what makes football the best game on the planet. I could not give one single fuck about accounts, who's spending what etc. If United want to spend £6bn on the stadium and players, go for it. Personally, I'd be trying to take money out of the game and trying to return it to the fans, but the FA won't make much £ out of that.

It's entirely possible that a club like Burnley could've sacked Vinnie knowing that they couldn't catch Everton etc. This goes beyond a few points deductions, it could mean other clubs sack their coaches.

Regardless of who've broken the rules etc, the way Everton have been treated with these points deductions is appalling and I suspect the way it's going, it will happen to more teams.

It needs to be fucked off ASAP, simple as that.

You’re (disingenuously, ironically) mixing up 2 separate things.

1) Should there be any financial restrictions in football?

2) Is the Premier League destroying its sporting integrity by enforcing the punishment system the clubs voted for when clubs are caught deliberately cheating?

We’re discussing 2, 1 is a completely different conversation.

Why are you describing it as cheating? They’ve supplied their accounts & admitted the breaches, I’m not sure this constitutes the ‘cheating’ term.

If any of or charges are proven , we will be labelled cheats , Everton & Forest have been banged to rights and admitted cheating but there is not one media outlet that has used that term. But they have cheated , they have cheated other clubs like Leicester , Southampton and others out of their Premier league status. The only difference is they have won f*ck all and have not knocked the red 'istree clubs off their perch ,if we had won f*ck all and were guilty of the 115 charges it wouldnt even make the headlines , the transparency of the media in this country beggars belief.

It’s not cheating, they’ve breached the regulations.

Great video @Bez.

One thing I noticed tonight with sky sports news reporting the Everton points deduction and The Monday Night Club talking about it is not one mention of City and the accusations of charges, whereas last time round when the news with Everton and Forest broke our name got tagged in with it all.

Maybe just maybe we've finally said to these mardarse outlets not to mention us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.