PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A raggy pal in the pub watching the match before said to me after the 4th went in ‘still got 115 charges and an Arab sugar daddy’. I simply said Allahu Akbar.

I hope we crush the bitter red scum in the final
Lol!! Scruffy Jim made his money from the Oil industry.

It’s all gone quiet for today.
Wait until tomorrow.
Poor Arsenal, sponsored by Emirates, a nation renowned for their human rights advocacy, Visit Rawanda, a nation recognised for its genocide in days gone by.
Im sure the Daily Fail and other dying red tops will remind us how this once bastion of British culture is now betraying its history by supporting such evil demons in society.
I’ll stand by my bed waiting…….

Built on Bribery & blood diamonds.

I just tend to counter shit like that with , " and what does American debt get you " ..
I'll answer it for you..
2nd place.
Or in the rags case 7th or 8th every year.
And a billion or so in debt.

FFP is really fair isn't it, a very rich owner isn't allowed spend his own money on the club, yet Stretford Rangers can go a billion in debt and still spend money on shite. We all know it will cost them millions to change their manager (again) and then they'll want to spend more on new players.

And a billion or so in debt.

FFP is really fair isn't it, a very rich owner isn't allowed spend his own money on the club, yet Stretford Rangers can go a billion in debt and still spend money on shite. We all know it will cost them millions to change their manager (again) and then they'll want to spend more on new players.
Being generous calling them players they will no doubt spend millions on cunts to fit in.

A raggy pal in the pub watching the match before said to me after the 4th went in ‘still got 115 charges and an Arab sugar daddy’. I simply said Allahu Akbar.

Rags have had more Sugar Daddies and handouts than anyone.

I find it really weird that people have "Rag Pals"...Not having a dig, Each to their own.

Maybe I'm just a proper grumpy ****, I couldn't have a "Rag Pal", If I seen someone walking down the street with a Rag on I'd think he's a **** straight away.

I find it really weird that people have "Rag Pals"...Not having a dig, Each to their own.

Maybe I'm just a proper grumpy ****, I couldn't have a "Rag Pal", If I seen someone walking down the street with a Rag on I'd think he's a **** straight away.
I have a couple now as I've aged and mellowed slightly.

I only ever talk about 'old' footie with them...terrace antics etc back in lively times, this works really well.

They know better to ever have a pop at current City but will moan like fuck about the state of the rags, makes me all warm inside.

The only other one I know is a lad I worked with in the 80's who is part of my main mates group, again I never comment on anything football on our group WhatsApp group..... laughable comments in there from any none blue however, they're good lads.

I have a couple now as I've aged and mellowed slightly.

I only ever talk about 'old' footie with them...terrace antics etc back in lively times, this works really well.

They know better to ever have a pop at current City but will moan like fuck about the state of the rags, makes me all warm inside.

The only other one I know is a lad I worked with in the 80's who is part of my main mates group, again I never comment on anything football on our group WhatsApp group..... laughable comments in there from any none blue however, they're good lads.
For me that's the problem though isn't it, I rarely talk about football to any Rag even in work because it's never going to end well, More than likely it will end in an argument so best to just say nothing.

I prefer to listen to them fight amongst themselves.

I don't know if I can ever mellow out with the way my old man brought me up, Red was completely banned in the house, I don't think I was even allowed use the colour red, My primary school jumper was red yet I went in with a navy dinosaur jumper instead...

As you said, There's Rags that are nice lads but it always feels like there's tension when "football" is brought into the conversation, That's when the nice lad turns into a proper **** :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.