PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Absolutely, and we can all discuss the PL rule changes around APTs and acting in good faith until we are blue in the face.

But if they are so fucking stupid that they are still concentrating on these things instead of the issues that are really important they are making the same mistakes as United and Liverpool (not surprisingly, I suppose) who have been so obsessed for 15 years with new rules to stop City, they have forgotten that what they need to do is actually improve themselves.

It is so easy to prevent this sale of asset "loophole" without worrying about bad faith, APTs and commercial rationales. Just make any income from infrastructure assets deductible from PSR income the same way any expenses relating to infrastructure assets are deductible from PSR expenses. Job done. And it should always have been done, tbh.

I also think they are damaging the premier league in there efforts to keep the red tops at the top.

Killing the golden goose

But you dont think the ESL would go the same way with ‘european royalty” liverpool, real, barca, bayern, united and ermm spurs at the wheel of it all?

That's the point most people are missing when they want the ESL. You think United and Liverpool are bastards? Wait till you have Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern, Milan and Juventus making up rules to fuck us over as well. Game over then, I think.

115 GIF - 115 - Discover & Share GIFs

This is my favourite gif of the forum right now. I laugh every time I see it.

This is my favourite gif of the forum right now. I laugh every time I see it.
I am sure it happens for real at the campus with Txiki, Pep, Ferran , Khaldoon and the Sheik on Zoom, these charges have brought everyone at the club closer together, more than ever.

In fact I would say without them we would already have lost Pep.

"Eamonn Sweeney: Another hollow Man City title looms after rivals run out of gas in a deeply unfair race"

Another one on the list to get a letter from Lord Pannick, once this is over , revenge must begin, our reputation must be upheld in the courts.

It is behind a paywall. Oh what a shame, oh well.

"Eamonn Sweeney: Another hollow Man City title looms after rivals run out of gas in a deeply unfair race"

Another one on the list to get a letter from Lord Pannick, once this is over , revenge must begin, our reputation must be upheld in the courts.

Another Sweeney Turd.

Less dangerous than the original, but just as odious.

Arsenal and their lack of resources? Weren’t they all wanking themselves silly when they signed Declan Rice for £100 million. Apparently at our expense in where he ended up plying his trade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.