PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We all need to remember that it’s the clubs in the league that has driven the charges against us.

Masters is only a lacky doing their bidding.

Arsenal
United
Liverpool
Spurs
The rest depending on how it benefits them.

It’s no wonder we are able to go on mad winning runs against them on the pitch. Can you image the behind the scene motivation that gives khaldoon and pep?Players also, having their achievements tarnished.

We have answered in the best way possible by winning everything. If anything this successful period is down to that very fact. We needed it to really kick on and destroy the rags legacy amongst others.

The interested parties ie the clubs are the real cunts behind all this.

This one always makes me laugh. Here is the current UEFA Vice President and Treasurer David Gill (Former Chief Exec at the Swamp............ at last year's FA Cup Final.............. sat with Bacon Face and Glazer.......... in his matching United club suit and tie.......... Obviously no conflict of interest there. Just us City fans being paranoid

Attachments

• IMG_6869.JPG
    IMG_6869.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 121
It is more than 115. That was what everyone went with after the initial announcement that the FA cocked up.

Its actually working against the PL now, its far too complex and clogged up. They should have gone with a few key charges only, not got the brains they were born with
It fitted the narrative to tarnish the club, like you say it beginning to blow back on them, from what I know City will not settle and want to go to a full tribunal which could be very damaging to the PL and questions will be asked about the original motive for all this, we all know what it is but the public don’t, it the evidence is as flimsy as reported heads will roll, and I feel some reform of the management structure of the PL will be instigated

This in a nutshell.

I cannot understand why there has not been a single investigative journalist looking in to the reasons FFP was introduced, who the main protagonists were in its introduction, what positions of influence were held in the governing bodies by representatives of rival clubs threatened by City’s emergence and the make up of the bodies drawing up the regulations. The secret meetings, the clear impact of the regulations on maintaining the existing top clubs’ positions, the restraint of trade, all dressed up under the name of fair play. It has always stunk to high heaven and it is that that should be investigated.
Exactly this. Yet the lie is perpetuated that "City can spend what they like".

"Facts? FACTS? Who do you think we are? We don't need FACTS!!! We KNOW, we just KNOW they're guilty. F****** cheats. Klopp would've won 7 PLs on the run without your cheating. 115. Dirty oil money. YNWA."
All good reasons why our owners simply accepted the rule bias except with CAS and the PL Panel where something approaching normal facts are appraised.

Instead they got on with their business plan ignored the vile media bias and lies and mopped as much of the cash up as they could by winning things.

Does anyone worry that this forum is an echo chamber sometimes, the more time i spend on bluemoon the more i feel confident these charges and everything that goes along with them is hogwash and will be beaten easily and we will have our day in the sun.
Then 1 second on any other site or social media or taking to any other clubs fan were doomed. Is the reality somewhere in the middle or are we correct.....Bugs me to think that the retractions (when charges dropped) will not garner the same response from those who oppose city...just ramblings no need to respond :D

This one always makes me laugh. Here is the current UEFA Vice President and Treasurer David Gill (Former Chief Exec at the Swamp............ at last year's FA Cup Final.............. sat with Bacon Face and Glazer.......... in his matching United club suit and tie.......... Obviously no conflict of interest there. Just us City fans being paranoid
Understandable he has loyalties but they should not be displayed

Does anyone worry that this forum is an echo chamber sometimes, the more time i spend on bluemoon the more i feel confident these charges and everything that goes along with them is hogwash and will be beaten easily and we will have our day in the sun.
Then 1 second on any other site or social media or taking to any other clubs fan were doomed. Is the reality somewhere in the middle or are we correct.....Bugs me to think that the retractions (when charges dropped) will not garner the same response from those who oppose city...just ramblings no need to respond :D
When we are cleared the story will vanish very quickly as it did after CAS. This has been a smear campaign from day one. Job done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.