Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s another possible permutation where Akanji plays left back with Walker, Dias and Stones also starting. Could happen. Personally I think Ake is the least likely to start, as we can’t play 3 defenders that have just returned from injury/niggles and Walker/Stones are more nailed on to play. I think Akanji HAS to play, so he may decide it’s in place of Gvardiol and not Dias, to keep Dias’ leadership. And to use Akanji’s 1v1 defending v Rodrygo. Tough decisions to make!
I don't think we need to change the defence.

I'm happy that both Walker and Ake are back and available but i wouldn't start them tomorrow.

Akanji; Stones; Dias; Gvardiol for me.

I don't think we need to change the defence.

I'm happy that both Walker and Ake are back and available but i wouldn't start them tomorrow.

Akanji; Stones; Dias; Gvardiol for me.
Dias recently not at his top form. I think Walker should start, while ake could take Dias place, or switch to the lift to allow Gvardiol to be in his natural position.

I think we should expect the worst tomorrow.

No way will UEFA want no Real Madrid or Barcelona, or even a La Liga team in the semi finals.

I am expecting 3 red cards for us, an offside goal allowed for Madrid and 2 penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.