Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Before anyone criticises our support again, take a look at what the rags support served up today. Now THAT was embarrassing.

Silence.
Go 3-0 up, fuck off to beat the traffic.
More silence.
3-1 silence
3-2 more silence
3-3 morgue level silence
4-3 fuck off in their thousands
3-3 scramble back in for more silence
WIN shoot out - fire drill. WTF?

Slabhead and rat face interviewed in front of an empty rag end, Cov end still full.

Shockingly bad. Makes our support look like River Plate on crack.

Cunts, and silent cunts at that.

Let's show these bastards that MANCHESTER IS BLUE.

Up the fucking Blues.

Won't this also be similar to the issue that United had when they played Galatasaray earlier this season?

Spanish Students who study in Manchester and probably purchase a membership and attend a few home games.
A few years ago, myself and my son used to go for a European pre-meal at La Viňa on Deansgate. You could be sure that if City were playing Barca, most of the waiters would be Real Madrid fans. That was because all the Barca fans would have booked a day's holiday and been at the match, presumably in the home end.

If we were playing Real Madrid, they would mostly be Barca fans for the same reason.

Before anyone criticises our support again, take a look at what the rags support served up today. Now THAT was embarrassing.

Silence.
Go 3-0 up, fuck off to beat the traffic.
More silence.
3-1 silence
3-2 more silence
3-3 morgue level silence
4-3 fuck off in their thousands
3-3 scramble back in for more silence
WIN shoot out - fire drill. WTF?

Slabhead and rat face interviewed in front of an empty rag end, Cov end still full.

Shockingly bad. Makes our support look like River Plate on crack.

Cunts, and silent cunts at that.

Let's show these bastards that MANCHESTER IS BLUE.

Up the fucking Blues.
To be fair they did sing about us a couple of times .......

Fucking nursery rhymes...... the utter nobs.

Love, a manc/northern ****.

Disagree.
I think the atmosphere is usually pretty good at Wembley partly due to the size of the roof making for good acoustics. Yesterday was as good as usual I thought, not on the level of last year’s final obviously but good nonetheless.
I don’t understand why so many think Wembley is shit. There’s far worse places and the transport options are more than sufficient - unless they make us kick off at a stupid time meaning there’s no trains to Manchester.

Can make a racket at Wembley. Depends on the game. It's a semi final and a lot of tourists and randoms attend. Was the same last year against Sheffield United. So many around me in the top tier had the odd fair weather City fan along with 3 mates who were neutrals. And a lot of others just seemed to be newcomers so didn't join in with the songs.

Will be different for the final when it's full of the hardcore again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.