The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This week is massive. Arsenal have Chelsea then spurs. If they make it through that unscathed I will be gutted. Dips should win both their games.

We need Arsenal to fall away this week.

Chelsea have major injury problems for tomorrow including Palmer, typical. Spurs are Spurs, no idea which one will turn up. Liverpool are battering Everton who were dreadful against Forest but somehow fluked a win. We will have to win all our games I think.

Chelsea have major injury problems for tomorrow including Palmer, typical. Spurs are Spurs, no idea which one will turn up. Liverpool are battering Everton who were dreadful against Forest but somehow fluked a win. We will have to win all our games I think.
Which is doable but fuck it’s going to be nervy. Brighton and Forest away close together is not easy. The players will need to find the same strength and courage as they did on Sunday.

Would it be too much to ask for Haaland to come back and score 2/3 per game? -:)

Which is doable but fuck it’s going to be nervy. Brighton and Forest away close together is not easy. The players will need to find the same strength and courage as they did on Sunday.

Would it be too much to ask for Haaland to come back and score 2/3 per game? -:)

It's a huge ask. Thankfully we've had five days rest and now have no other distractions. Our season has come down to winning six games to win the title. For our rivals it's not so simple. They could win all their games 10-0 but if we win our games it's pointless.

As for Haaland sadly he's looking like the striker Roy Keane described, rather than the one who terrified the premier league and Europe last season. Something isn't right there.

It's a huge ask. Thankfully we've had five days rest and now have no other distractions. Our season has come down to winning six games to win the title. For our rivals it's not so simple. They could win all their games 10-0 but if we win our games it's pointless.

As for Haaland sadly he's looking like the striker Roy Keane described, rather than the one who terrified the premier league and Europe last season. Something isn't right there.
Yep, just doesn't look like he's enjoying his football at present. Maybe he is still not fully right from his injury a couple of months ago

Yep, just doesn't look like he's enjoying his football at present. Maybe he is still not fully right from his injury a couple of months ago

Yes he doesn't look happy. It could be injury or a bit of friction between him and Pep, the latter trying to get more work and movement off the ball from him like he did with Aguero. I have a feeling if somebody can pay the asking price and we have a forward more suited to our system a parting of the ways may happen. Pep has never been afraid to make big calls like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.