Championship Thread - 2023/24

Good post. Anyway; best of luck for next weekend. I'm confident you'll be okay. What have I been saying to you for months now? About not giving up hope?
TBF m8 you've been far more confident about us than I have, at 2-0 today the crowd were singing/bouncing and me and the guy in front of me were just sat in our seats. I leaned over to him and said "We've been here before haven't we, it's too early to celebrate yet"

:)

TBF m8 you've been far more confident about us than I have, at 2-0 today the crowd were singing/bouncing and me and the guy in front of me were just sat in our seats. I leaned over to him and said "We've been here before haven't we, it's too early to celebrate yet"

:)
You just needed to have faith. Your form since Christmas has for the most part, been fine. Yed;you had the odd ropey result. But, as marketing/sales execs would say the trend was notably upwards. Maybe you were just too close to the trees to see it. Anyway; Brum playing Norwich next Saturday. Can't see them winning that, which will see you safe. And Plymouth playing Hull. Again, not an easy game to have to win.

Bad result for Ipswich. You shouldn't really be leading a game three times, and not win it.
Hull are a decent side though and needed to get something to stay in the play-off hunt.

Ipswich have had a magnificent season and hopefully will secure automatic - at the same time beating Leeds to it! - and Kieran McKenna has to be a very strong contender for manager of the season. Yet nobody seems to be talking about him, completely under the radar.

Hull are a decent side though and needed to get something to stay in the play-off hunt.

Ipswich have had a magnificent season and hopefully will secure automatic - at the same time beating Leeds to it! - and Kieran McKenna has to be a very strong contender for manager of the season. Yet nobody seems to be talking about him, completely under the radar.
He's done a fantastic job there. Arguably, a better job than Maresca at Leicester, given the respective resources each manager has. 4 points from their last two games (away at Coventry and home to Huddersfield) will do it for them. The Coventry game won't be easy, mind. They nearly beat "The World's Greatest Club" last weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.