Championship Thread - 2023/24

That’s an interesting stat. We hold the record for second division titles. Of Leicester win tonight they overtake us.
Come on Preston!

That’s an interesting stat. We hold the record for second division titles. Of Leicester win tonight they overtake us.
Come on Preston!
Yeah I remember when Leicester levelled it last time. Always inevitable once they went down last season. Their squad is way too good for the championship.

Pretty sure they were just singing 'Champions again ole ole ole' as well.

Reactions: CC1
Yeah I remember when Leicester levelled it last time. Always inevitable once they went down last season. Their squad is way too good for the championship.

Pretty sure they were just singing 'Champions again ole ole ole' as well.
They copied almost all our songs. Singing Hey Jude as well…

Leicester looking very like us tonight in their play. Also nicking all our songs. Quite funny that any half chances Preston get and there hadn't been many have come from a daft Leicester players mistake, again like us lol.

Could their manager be a possibility for us if Pep leaves I wonder?

Leicester should enjoy there promotion because start of next season they'll have 6/10 points deduction then the following year another 6/10 points deducted! They'll go straight back down

Leicester should enjoy there promotion because start of next season they'll have 6/10 points deduction then the following year another 6/10 points deducted! They'll go straight back down
Their case will take years. It’s like ours and they’re disputing it too.

The PSR charge might be quicker, but that’s not clear cut either. The EFL and PL are separate entities and so Leicester only showed what they had to to each which means neither authority has enough info to see if they’ve breached the rules.

Congratulations to them. Though I suppose that means we'll be subjected to the joys of those cardboard clapper thingys. Shooting off at a tangent, that Leicester away kit would make an excellent away kit for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.