Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

I don’t think it really was. That gets given and not given 10 times a game. I’d have no problem if the ref gave it, but he didn’t and looked straight at it. VAR shouldn’t even be involved in these decisions.
Not when the blatant foul leads directly to the goal. This is precisely the kind of thing that VAR should be used for IMO.

Some match that.

Chelsea would be a cracking side if they had a coach who wasn’t shit.
And any players other than an octogenarian that had any idea how to defend and/or play as a team, rather than a collection of showboating freestylers.

Genuine question: you wouldn’t want VAR to intervene if that had happened to City for a goal that takes our opposition ahead late in the match?
I want the refs to ref the game and not rely on VAR. It kills the game.

Edit: Just watched it again and it was a foul agreed but that doesn’t take away the frustration that the ref saw it, didn’t give it and fucking destroys what should be great moments in games. We may as well just get rid of refs and let VAR ref games.

At least Spurs will believe a win tomorrow and they’re favourites for the 4th spot. They will surely be up for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.