It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

With Kalvin Phillips being absolute dogshit I'd seriously be looking at Ross Barkley. He's 30 now but every game i've seen him in the season he has been the best player on the pitch. Looks like he has finally reached his potential, albeit a bit later than he would have hoped. He bosses the games, pure class
He's thirty with one good season, just because he's better than Phillips doesn't make him a City player.
Undoubtedly talented but Id question his application if he's only just stepped up now.

With Kalvin Phillips being absolute dogshit I'd seriously be looking at Ross Barkley. He's 30 now but every game i've seen him in the season he has been the best player on the pitch. Looks like he has finally reached his potential, albeit a bit later than he would have hoped. He bosses the games, pure class
Take it you missed the 5-1 game a fortnight back.

Take it you missed the 5-1 game a fortnight back.
To be fair if you ruled out players that played for teams we’d scored 4 or 5 against we be looking in a small pool.I think Barcalay would be a decent squad player in a Kovacic kind of way,Is he what we need,not sure he is. Then again I’m not sure what the answer to the Rodri problem is.
I always liken it to Busquets really, he played all the time and I don’t’really remember any player barcelona had as a back up for him.

To be fair if you ruled out players that played for teams we’d scored 4 or 5 against we be looking in a small pool.I think Barcalay would be a decent squad player in a Kovacic kind of way,Is he what we need,not sure he is. Then again I’m not sure what the answer to the Rodri problem is.
I always liken it to Busquets really, he played all the time and I don’t’really remember any player barcelona had as a back up for him.
He’s a good player but not the answer to our problems, nor is Kovacic. It could be that it takes an established partnership (Guimaraes/Paqueta) to rest Rodri, or we groom Neves for the single role.

Busquets wasn't being rinsed every three days in English football. Makes a huge difference...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.