The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Chelsea beat Spurs at home on Thursday and on Sunday, Spurs also lose away to Liverpool at Anfield. A win for Villa away to Brighton also on the Sunday will see them mathematically safe for top 4.

This is what we will want.

I think our quest for 4 in a row would of been fucked if we was still in the champions league.

We will never know , but some games even before we played Real Madrid we looked fucked but when we played Real we were the better team, and had a lot of energy sometimes certain games can galvanize the crowd and players.

I might be the only one but i can see something like this

arsenal beat bounmouth 2-1, beat rags 2-1, beat Everton 3-0
We beat Wolves 5-0, Fulham 4-1, Spurs 2-2, West Ham 4-0

Same points, same goal difference, we win it on goals scored.
You will get good odds on that.

Or they get results against those 2 and have everything to play for when they play us…

We are still part of that game either way. People discussing spurs and whether they would or would not want to beat us, like our team have no say in the matter.

Yesterday would have been the end of the title race, if and only if VAR wasn't so flawed or am I not understanding this call?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.