Media Discussion - 2023/24

The club needs to seriously ban the BBC from the ground. Note they use our image again for the story of spending caps, ok we are the PL champions but guarantee you they would use an image of us even if we weren’t
The online football team has been acting with bad faith in its City coverage for many years. There is a cultural problem in that department and it has still not been tackled. They have just appointed a new Director of Sport but I don't think things will improve. The online comments section has become a cauldron of hate dominated by trolls with very weak Editorial control. It is difficult to justify it as an appropriate use of taxpayers' money.

It was you you who brought in the subtext of graduates. I call slimon stones a **** because he is a ****, not because of some mythical graduate who exists in your head. As you were
You were having a tantrum that the BBC keeps having to remove your posts from the chat function that is moderated by kids straight of out uni that wish they did a different degree…

Some people might argue that as a presumably grown adult you should look closer to home as to why you keep posting things that need to be removed.

You were having a tantrum that the BBC keeps having to remove your posts from the chat function that is moderated by kids straight of out uni that wish they did a different degree…

Some people might argue that as a presumably grown adult you should look closer to home as to why you keep posting things that need to be removed.
You say “the bbc keeps” (twice you said keeps) - that’s really fucking weird, I talked about one post, and I defy you to find any other post where I talk about the bbc deleting post; indeed I didn’t even say they deleted this post, I tongue in check said they censored it - of course I REALLY expected them to publish my post calling stones a bitter rag ****. So in fact none of your post was correct about what I said. You then made up some other bullshit about a mythical 21 year old graduate moderator. As you were

When When When.....

will the wider football community wake up and recognise the damage done by Yank owners to clubs and football generally.

Since they infested the game with their debt leveraged buyouts, consultation fees, dividends and cash extraction practices, their insidious combined activities have wrought the game with malign self serving influence and protectionism.

Rule changes have led to disputes, divisions and acrimony....rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

The cumulative effect of their 'red cartel' actions have led to the introduction of anti competition laws designed to damage competitors and ring fence their positions.

Rule change has followed rule change after rule change as they and their incompetent lackeys at the PL,FA,Sky etc, scheme and twist to get what they want at the expense of everyone else.

City have broken their 'entitled' mold on the pitch and are about to break them in the courts when the trumped up charges are thrown out.

The times they are a changing, the red cartel & PL are soon to experience their biggest public humiliation.

It's long overdue !!

Did they go to university, or a convent/monestary?

Send me a postcard from Utopia our kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.