Media Discussion - 2023/24

Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs for a PL salary anchor (cap) rags against - no mention of City on BBC lunchtime news from their Salford premises just now. Just the yanks chatting then.

Seems certain clubs want to ruin the cash cow of tv revenues?! The better players will end up at other leagues they bring in a salary cap!

Nothing small time about throwing our weight around and insisting that an irrelevant has been / never was woman like Carragher should be held to account for his actions and comments

If we refused on moral grounds to allow a man who spat at a child into our ground many others would follow suit.
I really don't think premiership football and morals go Hand in Glove ( The Smiths )

Quite the opposite actually...
Think your being a touch idealistic ; )

And I'm no fan of Carragher.

Hearing different pundits and ex pro’s saying City will win their last 4 games,I understand it slightly as we have been there and done it,but I just get the feeling some of them are saying it in the hope we don’t actually win all our games like hoping to hex us by constantly saying it’s done and City’s title ..
I've been saying that since we lost in chumps league.

Hearing different pundits and ex pro’s saying City will win their last 4 games,I understand it slightly as we have been there and done it,but I just get the feeling some of them are saying it in the hope we don’t actually win all our games like hoping to hex us by constantly saying it’s done and City’s title ..
Yeh I noticed keane, crackhead and ratface were doing that yesterday.

Last edited:

Get Involved - Simon Stone Q&Apublished at 14:15
14:15​

#bbcfootball, WhatsApp on 03301231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

Drummond, Sheffield: Hi Simon, who's your vote for Manager of the season? Surely Unai Emery is the favourite with what he's achieving.

Simon stone

Emery has to be right up there Drummond. He has done a superb job at Aston Villa, taking them to the brink of a Champions League place also still in contention for the Europa Conference League.

Pep Guardiola could become the first manager to take a team to four successive top flight titles and could be the first to do the domestic double in successive seasons, which is not without merit.

And Mikel Arteta could win the title.

Looking further down the list, if either Luton or Burnley stay up, that would reflect really well on Rob Edwards and Vincent Kompany while, given they have been battling with clubs receiving parachute payments, Kieran McKenna has done phenomenally well to take Ipswich to the brink of promotion.

So, let me get this right you bitter piece of shit rag bastard.

Achieving 4 titles in a row for the first time in English football history and a double double for the first time in English football history is not without merit? Not without fucking merit? The greatest achievement in the history of English football is NOT WITHOUT MERIT? Are you fucking kidding me? Insulting the mans achievement in a flippant throw away sentence. A sentence paid for by the fucking BBC and its licence paying public. Totally inappropriate and totally out of order belittling of Pep, our club and the City of Manchester.

More appropriate use of that term would include...it's not without merit that Sir Fish Fingers didn't kill a pedestrian when speeding down Carrington Lane...it's not without merit that Slur Alex didn't shit on a hedgehog when dumping his load in a Cheshire layby...it's not without merit that Greenwood didn't strangle his GF to death in his torrent of domestic abuse...it's not without merit that Boris recycled his wine bottles after the illegal hosting of his C19 party.

Not without fucking merit, you absolute bellend.

One day a Blue will knock this condescending prick into next week and I hope to be there to see it. Again, again & again. Fuck off Stone.

Thanks for listening.

Get Involved - Simon Stone Q&Apublished at 14:15
14:15​

#bbcfootball, WhatsApp on 03301231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

Drummond, Sheffield: Hi Simon, who's your vote for Manager of the season? Surely Unai Emery is the favourite with what he's achieving.

Simon stone

Emery has to be right up there Drummond. He has done a superb job at Aston Villa, taking them to the brink of a Champions League place also still in contention for the Europa Conference League.

Pep Guardiola could become the first manager to take a team to four successive top flight titles and could be the first to do the domestic double in successive seasons, which is not without merit.

And Mikel Arteta could win the title.

Looking further down the list, if either Luton or Burnley stay up, that would reflect really well on Rob Edwards and Vincent Kompany while, given they have been battling with clubs receiving parachute payments, Kieran McKenna has done phenomenally well to take Ipswich to the brink of promotion.

So, let me get this right you bitter piece of shit rag bastard.

Achieving 4 titles in a row for the first time in English football history and a double double for the first time in English football history is not without merit? Not without fucking merit? The greatest achievement in the history of English football is NOT WITHOUT MERIT? Are you fucking kidding me? Insulting the mans achievement in a flippant throw away sentence. A sentence paid for by the fucking BBC and its licence paying public. Totally inappropriate and totally out of order belittling of Pep, our club and the City of Manchester.

More appropriate use of that term would include...it's not without merit that Sir Fish Fingers didn't kill a pedestrian when speeding down Carrington Lane...it's not without merit that Slur Alex didn't shit on a hedgehog when dumping his load in a Cheshire layby...it's not without merit that Greenwood didn't strangle his GF to death in his torrent of domestic abuse...it's not without merit that Boris recycled his wine bottles after the illegal hosting of his C19 party.

Not without fucking merit, you absolute bellend.

One day a Blue will knock this condescending prick into next week and I hope to be there to see it. Again, again & again. Fuck off Stone.

Thanks for listening.
The inspired truth, very well put. Cyrano of the swamp is just another pot of poison festering in the contemptible BBC Sport branch of MUFC

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.