City "have made the PL uncompetitive"

Trying to compete with Pep has mentally broken Klopp. Arteta is still young and passionate but Klopp has the look of a man who knows his powers are fading while his main rival is almost infallible. He probably wakes up at 3am for a piss and can't get back to sleep for thinking about it.

I'm not going to pretend that I don't believe money determines the fortunes of a club. Anyone who was blue before the takeover knows the difference its made. The point is our rivals have spent even more - they just aren't as clever. That's not our fault. It's down to them to raise their game. Because we're nowhere near as invulnerable as the outside world makes out. We don't have players that no-one else could have got. What we do have is a lot more wisdom and more heart. The Boys In Blue Never Give In is as true as it ever was.

And as others have said, people weren't saying it was boring when Liverpool were dominating in the 80s, when United were dominating in the 90s, they just saw that as greatness, the same way no-one would ever say Usain Bolt made sprinting uncompetitive. 'Ruining' football is just another stick to beat the (properly) Manc upstarts with.

Uncompetitive!!!!???
I guess winning the league by 1 point is really uncompetitive. How ridiculous.
On the contrary the others have raised their levels to compete.
Are they forgetting the thrilling 3 way race for the title this season?? I guess if we win it it will be declared uncompetitive too.
What was uncompetitive was the utter domination of liverpool in the 80s/early 90s and the so fucking glorified class of fucking 92 who dominated for the best part of 2 decades after…
The morons don’t realise how high the PL bar has been raised by City and are doing their level best to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.
Cretins beyond belief!!!

are we even top?

I mean it is so uncompetitive.

Obviously, we made the scouse vermin crumble with some black magic.

Big bad City

Well it's up to the likes of scum and Chelsea to start challenging then after spending more money than City, absolutely zero excuse from those twats

When are we going to start buying players like rashford and nunez so the other lot can catch up?

If the any of the cartel clubs had achieved what we have,and were on the brink of an historic four PL titles in a row, they'd declare a bank holiday.

From our low starting base in 2008, and against the established cartel, it is a truly remarkable story of sporting renaissance that should be celebrated.

Wrexham anyone ??

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

Arsenal joined the first division in 1919; Liverpool in 1896; and Manchester United in 1892.

From 1900 (the first of the three to win a league title), those three clubs have won 42% of league titles. If you take it over the last fifty years, the league has been won 30 times by one of those three clubs - 60% of league titles. The idea of historical competitiveness is folly, and it's no wonder those teams are the driving forces behind damaging us.
Thought the name manchester United didn't exist till 1902.
Eight years after the name Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.