City "have made the PL uncompetitive"

jrb

After years of United, Arsenal and Chelsea dominating the PL and winning title after title, the PL has now become uncompetitive due in part to City winning the last 5 out of the 6 PL titles, and a possible record 4th PL title in a row.(hence the new and proposed PL spending cap)

When United won 13 PL titles I never heard or read once that the PL was uncompetitive. The same when Arsenal and Chelsea won theIr numerous PL titles. I’m sure if Klopp and Liverpool had won the last 3 PL titles it would have been great for the PL. Yet here we are after 3 consecutive City PL titles, the PL has now become uncompetitive.

PL charge 116. City making the PL uncompetitive.

After years of United, Arsenal and Chelsea dominating the PL and winning title after title, the PL has now become uncompetitive due in part to City winning the last 5 out of the last 6 PL titles, and a possible record 4th PL title in a row, hence the new and proposed PL spending cap.

When United won 13 PL titles, I never heard or read once that the PL was uncompetitive. The same when Arsenal and Chelsea won theIr numerous PL titles. I’m sure if Klopp and Liverpool had won the last 3 PL titles, it would have been great for the PL. Yet here we are, after 3 consecutive City PL titles, the PL has become uncompetitive.

PL charge 116. City making the PL uncompetitive.

I apologise to everyone that isn't a City fan for us being so good and them being so shit.

Dominant champions in other sports are seen as a positive thing cos it raises overall standards as competitors strive to overhaul them. Commercially it enhances sports too, casual fans who normally wouldn't take much of an interest in a sport are drawn to the glamour and success associated with great champions

Yes is my truthful answer. Up to the other teams to try and catch us though.
We haven't been that great this year and are currently favourites to win the league. If we win it it'll be a bad sign for the other teams who failed to put us to the sword when we dropped points in 10 matches so far.

Also, I'm pretty sure we'll play better next year and therefore win the league again.

Most of this is down to Pep though, we will go into a decline when he leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.