PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Agents' fees are capitalised as part of the contract cost and amortised, aren't they?
I think they are, as the intangible assets additions in the financial statements are often materially higher than the transfer fees reported in the media, so I've always assumed the major difference is agents' fees.

He is but he’s not a challenge to Jordan because he’s not particularly pro city
I think he just deals in facts and information, I’ve never noticed him being pro-any club and I don’t know who he supports- just as an academic should be ! - unlike SJIAC who is a rabidly anti-City twat.

Why are the Premier League so intent on putting diesel into a petrol car tank ?
It just looks like pressing the self destruct button.

I have said it before, Masters needs to show some balls and make sure that whatever gets voted on is good for the league as a whole. Yes, the clubs get to vote how they want, but he should only be presenting matters for decision that will clearly benefit the league. It's called management. If they don't like it, he can resign.

Might be the best way out for him with some reputation intact, actually.

Not decided yet, I think. The devil is in the detail.
Surely it has to be net spend?

For example we sell Haaland to Real for £150m and have to spend £120m on his replacement. We should be £30m in profit but if it is gross spend we would have to make do with a Championship striker as otherwise we exceed the spend cap? Doesn't make any sense if its gross and surely even the turkeys won't vote for that.

Villa sold Grealish for £100m to us and bought 4 players and are on the verge of the CL, a gross spend limit would prevent that and the owners would just end up pocketing the money......bet the Glaziers would love that though :)

Well it is true he doesn't ask me for briefings like he does with Kieran. But he does seem to have changed his views on the drivers of FFP despite what he claims to think of things like my Unofficial Partner debate!

He feels intimidated by you that's why! With Kieran he knows he doesn't know as much and can knock him back knowing if he was wrong he wouldn't correct him just nod! Thing with Jordan is he likes to be the one in the room with all the know how..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.