Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll definitely be getting a Christmas card from the Korean lad. Out of interest what’s our record with him?

We've won the other two he's officiated this season, Burnley away first game of the season (2-0), Wolves away (2-1 loss), Bournemouth home (6-1).

With Wolves he did an away win over Everton, home win against us and two draws away at Brighton and Forest. He's a Sheffield United fan officially. Maybe he likes Tommy Doyle.

Regarding keepers I’m fine whether Ederson or Ortega play, so long as the other one is fit and on the bench. The possibility of Carson coming on somewhat unnerves me

To be honest I felt the opposite. Given how tired we are I think it would have been a bridge too far. Something was always going to give this season.
Thinking about it and how we've looked stylistically this season, it's mad to think we're front runners for the title and in the FA Cup final too.

IMHO there are no easy games left and I am positive Pep will not allow the team to underestimate any of the remaining teams we have to play.
I always feel that we lose our rhythm when we have a longer lay off than usual and the first half is usually uncomfortably disjointed. Hopefully Wolves won't take advantage of this as Pawson and Atwell will be rubbing their hands in glee at the opportunity to screw us over.
Forget about Goal Difference, win the game then onto the next, one game at a time.
Lets remember Ian Mellor by giving him a win in his memory.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.