Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we'd have been involved in that CL semi last night. Too long waiting almost a week for another game! Gives Pep the chance to nail tactical work in training at least, so we might benefit from it in the league. We will see.
To be honest I felt the opposite. Given how tired we are I think it would have been a bridge too far. Something was always going to give this season.

To be honest I felt the opposite. Given how tired we are I think it would have been a bridge too far. Something was always going to give this season.
Agreed. The lack of squad depth (availability/quality) was hugely costly. One can but hope that we get to Munich next May and win it; otherwise, the window of opportunity for some will have closed.

Same ref who was very card happy away to Wolves until he failed to send off their match winner for a 2nd yellow.

Referee:
Craig Pawson. Assistants: Marc Perry, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Jarred Gillett. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Natalie Aspinal
Attwell on var again , how many times is that this season? Seems a lot

It will be a tricky game and full respect is needed and given to the Wolves, Forget they are safe and Middtable nothing really to play for, They will still want a feather for their cap in beating the Champions on our patch,

Same ref who was very card happy away to Wolves until he failed to send off their match winner for a 2nd yellow.

Referee:
Craig Pawson. Assistants: Marc Perry, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Jarred Gillett. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Natalie Aspinal
Pawson was a **** at wolves away, reffed us and wolves to completely different standards. Another incompetent arrogant prick

I'm sure you are right, I meant for me personally more than the squad! Would have loved to have still been in it, but would agree it could have broken the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.