United Thread - 2023/24

There is a piece on the BBC, detailing six home-grown players, who could be sold this summer for pure profit, which is blatantly false.

They are: Conor Gallagher, Evan Ferguson, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Jarrad Branthwaite, Jacob Ramsey and Rashford.

Each player is given a transfer fee valuation, and while most of them are reasonable, Rashford's is put at £85 million.

What a fucking joke.

There is no name attached to the piece, but it has all the hallmarks of Slimy Stone:

He’s a very good player when he’s not being a complete ****.

There’ll be no shortage of suitors.

Could see him rocking up at a bigger club like Villa or Spurs.
I'm not so sure he would be as mollycoddled at any other Prem club. The rags let him do whatever he wants and I can't see many clubs dancing to his particular tune.
The only other club that would indulge him would be...yep, the dippers.

I'm not so sure he would be as mollycoddled at any other Prem club. The rags let him do whatever he wants and I can't see many clubs dancing to his particular tune.
The only other club that would indulge him would be...yep, the dippers.
I reckon Spurs will be all over him.

Him and Maddison would be a pretty naughty centre mid pairing.

There is a piece on the BBC, detailing six home-grown players, who could be sold this summer for pure profit, which is blatantly false.

They are: Conor Gallagher, Evan Ferguson, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Jarrad Branthwaite, Jacob Ramsey and Rashford.

Each player is given a transfer fee valuation, and while most of them are reasonable, Rashford's is put at £85 million.

What a fucking joke.

There is no name attached to the piece, but it has all the hallmarks of Slimy Stone:

The only way they’re getting 85m for that **** is if they buy him from themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.