Seat Counters - 2023/24

But they can get their own tickets. Supporters clubs are beneficial for those who can’t get a season ticket. I live 3 hours away and have never had a ST but I get to a lot of games every season! Like I’ve already said 19 home games this season alone. Supporters clubs allow people like myself to get a couple of away tickets every season. I apply for every away game but get 2/3 and I’m buzzing with that.
This year, I got arsenal away, spurs away fa cup and Luton away fa cup.

I do get your frustration though because I feel the same when I see matey request a final ticket when he/she hasn’t been all season!
Just out of interest how many points do you have?

I said this earlier. It’s not the same without the Empty Seat Flappers. However there’s a different kind of jeopardy this time: it’s the fear of missing out (FOMO). The FOMO Flappers are already blaming the supporters clubs and the stewards and we are only a few hours into sales.

I am back onboard, ready to go into full scaremongering mode

No ours reopened before the real madrid tie allocation but on an invite only basis
So the supporters club opened up membership ahead of Madrid so people could join and get a ticket for Madrid (home or away) despite only joining the day before?

All cup scheme members will get one easily. In truth, they're the ones who matter most. Being on the FA Cup scheme is another way of saying you're an FA Cup season ticket holder.
Sadly mate the ones on the cup scheme as I am, are way down the pecking order….ill get one no probs but from what’s left after corporate, players, staff, supporters clubs etc etc etc have all had what they want.

If only the club had a fair system in place for the allocation of tickets such as rewarding loyalty then we wouldn’t have all these arguments. The club probably needs to employ a ticket compliance manager to implement a scheme rather than this free for all at every away game and Wembley matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.