Seat Counters - 2023/24

Yep honest answer and we’d prob all do the same given the chance, but there lies the issue with supporters clubs, a season ticket holder on (I think it sold out at ) 22k points misses out where as a non season ticket holder goes to one of the biggest aways of our season. Sadly it’s only going to get worse.
I agree mate but I'm not sure what the answer is. I know I don't want a ballot system though. Maybe a bit of transparency from the club would help regarding the split of the pot but I'm not holding my breath.

Just done a count but was on my mobile on the train home and it was a mental calculation so could be wrong.

8278 currently showing online
8059 left for tomorrow
Level 1 - 2323 (534 safe standing)
Level 2 - 436 (at £250 how do these sell out)
Level 5 - 6300

With all cup scheme members getting until 1st dibs on Friday I can't see that many non scheme getting a ticket. Friday lunch drops to S/C with 10000 points, anything left will be hoovered up then.

There won't be many sold until it drops down to lower points not on the cup scheme, there will be a lull for 2 days.

8059 left for tomorrow
Level 5 - 6300

With all cup scheme members getting until 1st dibs on Friday I can't see that many non scheme getting a ticket. Friday lunch drops to S/C with 10000 points, anything left will be hoovered up then.
We can’t have 30,000 people on the FA cup scheme. It didn’t sell out until any ST holder last year.

There won't be many sold until it drops down to lower points not on the cup scheme, there will be a lull for 2 days.
Don't think so, joining the scheme then passing them on is a no brainer if you want a final ticket and your on low points. 1st year season ticket on a scheme trumps 26000 points not on it.

8059 left for tomorrow
Level 5 - 6300

Plenty of tickets won’t have been released yet.

Maybe, but I bet they've been allocated and only returns will come on the site. Mate who's involved with the stewarding/ballboys etc... was offered an allocation and loads didn't take it up. Will be interesting which blocks suddenly appear

We can’t have 30,000 people on the FA cup scheme. It didn’t sell out until any ST holder last year.
So how many to OSC's reading the thread a number will be non scheme members and scheme members will get there own. How many to Tunnel Club, Boxes, General Corporate, then how many to players, staff, hangers on, influencers? Wouldn't be surprised if the 30,000 became 25000 by the time they went on sale.

I'm having to go with this assumption too.

Year in, year out this happens for most Wembley games where they slowly begin to release blocks most likely dependent on whether demand is out stripping supply on the initial release of blocks & tix.

I don’t believe we have 30,000 on the FA Cup scheme either but I do believe more joined after last year’s win. Also, thousands of that 30,000 allocation will have been siphoned off to others who aren’t on the scheme.

I reckon that it sells out at lower points than others are predicting but I don’t think it gets as far as any ST holder this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.