Seat Counters - 2023/24

Some people trying to bag 2 tickets View attachment 117159
As an OSC member for too many years to remember, I'm pretty sure that 99% of the membership would be appalled by this, I certainly am. All members are aware of the rules.

However, I'm not particularly comfortable that posting, on a public forum, this internal OSC email from KP to the branches is right and proper. Call it out by all means, but publishing the email is a no-go for me. It just plays into the hands of our detractors. A snide article condemning our scummy "ticket robbing" fanbase will be being written as we speak, no doubt.

As a fanbase we get enough hate, all this does is bring the hate to Manchester City OSC's, when we've all had enough shit being brought to our door.

We're all Blues when all is said and done.

As an OSC member for too many years to remember, I'm pretty sure that 99% of the membership would be appalled by this, I certainly am. All members are aware of the rules.

However, I'm not particularly comfortable that posting, on a public forum, this internal OSC email from KP to the branches is right and proper. Call it out by all means, but publishing the email is a no-go for me. It just plays into the hands of our detractors. A snide article condemning our scummy "ticket robbing" fanbase will be being written as we speak, no doubt.

As a fanbase we get enough hate, all this does is bring the hate to Manchester City OSC's, when we've all had enough shit being brought to our door.

Problem is this thread is full of OSC "supporters" shouting down posters stating that X or Y OSC are acting poorly,
with "where's the proof", show us "proof" and/or name the OSC involved. However, when the opportunity arises that confirms that OSC members are involved in poor actions, people want the "proof" discreetly kept from the public eye.
I've no particularly issues with OSC and am on this thread for seat counter information, which I've found very useful.
As devil's advocate I agree that a snide article is likely being written now, however, the press doesn't need the truth to
write a snide article about us anyway......

Bigger picture…. City are looking to stop tickets being allocated to OSC’s….Very clever how they do it. Put blame on our fans. Th

In all honesty, the club are intent on breaking the backbone of supporters clubs & season ticket holders. They don’t want either, yet they have all us arguing with each other over it, which results in them introducing new ideas and sell it as, it’s what the fans want. It’s like the City Matters group. Shocking.

Problem is this thread is full of OSC "supporters" shouting down posters stating that X or Y OSC are acting poorly,
with "where's the proof", show us "proof" and/or name the OSC involved. However, when the opportunity arises that confirms that OSC members are involved in poor actions, people want the "proof" discreetly kept from the public eye.
I've no particularly issues with OSC and am on this thread for seat counter information, which I've found very useful.
As devil's advocate I agree that a snide article is likely being written now, however, the press doesn't need the truth to
write a snide article about us anyway......
Fair play mate.

I've given my reasons why I don't think it's appropriate for the email to be posted on this forum. I would ask one question of the fella who posted it, so here goes.

@Ashleymcduff - If and when KP gets to the bottom of it and puts together a list of 200 "offenders" and sends it to the branches. If you have access to the report (which would appear to be the case) will you publish that list on here as well?

Ok mate ..

I accept posting the email might not be a no go for you and I apologise .

Someone sent it to me through what’s app , just thought was on topic for discussion .

Fair play mate.

I've given my reasons why I don't think it's appropriate for the email to be posted on this forum. I would ask one question of the fella who posted it, so here goes.

@Ashleymcduff - If and when KP gets to the bottom of it and puts together a list of 200 "offenders" and sends it to the branches. If you have access to the report (which would appear to be the case) will you publish that list on here as well?
No as said in my previous reply someone what’s app’s it to me and as I said earlier it was topic for debate .

I’ll delete the post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.