PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not a mention of the charges from Carragher today on commentary. He must have no lips left from biting them that much
I couldn't get to the match yesterday - but watching on TV I had to turn the volume off as I could not stand listening to that utter bitter ****

First the penalty - he went on and on and on

Then the atmosphere - he was ridiculing CITY fans for being too used to success

Utter bitter bile

I hope we find some way to crap on him and he is out of a job

Last edited:
Somehow we need to change the narrative, when this all over there must be a clear and unambiguous statement fro the PL that club is innocent, I think the cease and desist letters are part of this, we can’t have partisan pundits gobbing off

The repetitional damage has been immense
You can say that again

I’m taking this story that’s been doing the rounds of us being cleared and an exit strategy being planned, with a large pinch of salt. Having listened to City rumour control for sev decades I can only guess this whole thing is based either on wishful thinking, false or someone putting two and two together and getting something other than four.

Now it could be the club has got pissed off with the constant slurs and put out a few warnings, that wouldnt surprise me, irrespective of the result of the hearing the club can still effectively ruin individuals if it wants to.

As for the hearing, my understanding is it’s going to happen in the autumn with the result expected by next summer.

I couldn't get to the match yesterday - but watching on TV I had to turn the volume off as I could not stand listening to that utter bitter ****

Send the atmosphere - he was ridiculing CITY fans for being too used to success

Utter bitter bile

I think that’s why he was going OTT on the criticism just something to get at us because he had his feathers clipped about mentioning 115

I’m taking this story that’s been doing the rounds of us being cleared and an exit strategy being planned, with a large pinch of salt. Having listened to City rumour control for sev decades I can only guess this whole thing is based either on wishful thinking, false or someone putting two and two together and getting something other than four.

Now it could be the club has got pissed off with the constant slurs and put out a few warnings, that wouldnt surprise me, irrespective of the result of the hearing the club can still effectively ruin individuals if it wants to.

As for the hearing, my understanding is it’s going to happen in the autumn with the result expected by next summer.

I had to chuckle at this statement given your username.

Send the atmosphere - he was ridiculing CITY fans for being too used to success

Utter bitter bile

I had to listen to Beglin (Emptihad jibe) who was singing off the same hymn sheet, bitter ****.

Remembering his career & the attendances of that era I thought I’d analyse what the loyal Dipper fan base was like in his double winning break out season.

Average attendance was 35k, 2nd highest home attendance was against City with 43k, highest was Everton 45k.

Lowest was the European royalty derby v Forest with 26k.

In the cups the lowest home attendance was in the league cup 16k v Oldham but it got far bigger in the semi final 2nd leg with a mighty 29k v QPR…. The magic of Anfield under the lights.

I’m sure he thinks he played in front of 50k fans every week, the truth was very different & of course no European football

Last edited:
What is also interesting is that the poisonous private media briefings against City (especially from senior MUFC figures) have dried up. I believe this is because Ratcliffe has appointed Berrada and wants a better relationship off the field with Khaldoon. The two clubs have started voting together during PL decisions as well. This is a sea change in the way things have been for the past decade.
Ratcliffe views a relationship with Khaldoon far more important than John Henry or Kroenke.

The unfortunate thing is there is new group with arsenal Spurs LFC and a collection of other PL teams enjoying the rise in status. It’s that group which is driving all the recent rule changes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.