Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Made of Stone. “ Sometimes I fantasise won the league under Mancini and again with Pellegrini , don’t these times fill your eyes now we’ve got Pep Guardiola and the blues are taking over , never gonna lose we’re always on the booze”

Great chant.. but i’m sure it’s not new? Been around for years but never really taken off

PSG Ultras and the dreaded drum :-) at Dortmund in the CL Semi-final video.

Not a single FOC, women or child in the lower tier. Just bare chested adult men.

watching the rangers game lots leaving in a title race when comfortably leading I don’t agree with it but happens everywhere

Another X/Twitter lying away fan **** at the Etihad. How many of them this season?

The comments put him right.

it’s the lack of self awareness while also being sat in an away end what was silent for 99% of the game.and a home atmosphere like most teams in the country is no better than what we have at our place

it’s the lack of self awareness while also being sat in an away end what was silent for 99% of the game.and a home atmosphere like most teams in the country is no better than what we have at our place

Have you or anyone else noticed these video clips or videos posted on X/Twitter about our supposedly shit atmosphere are never filmed from the away end on SSL1. Yet 1000+ away fans are always quiet, looking around, and surrounded and out sung by City‘s singing section on SSL1 and blocks 111, 110, 109. The videos always seem to be filmed from SSL2 and sometimes from SSL3.

Just like Barcelona, and now City, Real Madrid will sell their match day tickets to anyone.
Yeah I mean it’s obviously leaking in more but not sure for such a big game I’ve seen it so obvious right round the ground happily in shirts doing whatever they want etc. just looked bizarre

Yes I noticed that too, dozens in the corner when Bayern scored. If that was the Etihad they’d never get past the turnstiles ( at least not wearing away team colours)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.