Players who might improve us

Probably in the minority but I think Conor Gallagher would be a really smart buy in summer if Chelsea are forced to sell. Young, versatile, English, really puts a shift in and gets goals and assists from deep. The hotel sale they did might mitigate their need to sell, but around £40mil could be a bargain compared to 85/100mil for Paqueta/Guimaraes.
I think I'd prefer us to buy the hotel.

I don't usually see other teams. but after watching the 2nd half of Chelsea vs West Ham I think Kudus is really talented player who can be valuable addition to our squad & even starting Eleven.

And then I checked whoscored.com, wanted to see who is the best player in West ham according to stats

and guess who was it ? :)

I don't usually see other teams. but after watching the 2nd half of Chelsea vs West Ham I think Kudus is really talented player who can be valuable addition to our squad & even starting Eleven.

And then I checked whoscored.com, wanted to see who is the best player in West ham according to stats

A broken clock is right twice a day

Probably in the minority but I think Conor Gallagher would be a really smart buy in summer if Chelsea are forced to sell. Young, versatile, English, really puts a shift in and gets goals and assists from deep. The hotel sale they did might mitigate their need to sell, but around £40mil could be a bargain compared to 85/100mil for Paqueta/Guimaraes.
He's decent...at best, but not even close to being 'very good'..... paying half for a player who is half as good as another, is not a bargain ;)

Absolutely, definitely not Manchester City class.

I think the perfect example of that was when England played Brazil. Was just running around like a headless chicken kicking people.

He lacks the finesse to play in our midfield. He is the complete opposite of a Pep Guardiola midfielder.

If we do need homegrown players to fill the quota, I'd much rather we went after Archie Gray instead. He could be nurtured into a John Stones type of footballer for us.

Adam Wharton looks a talent, but he'd cost an absolute fortune so that would be a complete no go.

I am a big fan of Kudus. Very good player, but with Savio joining... I can't see this happening.

Heard he likes the fantsistas or the entertainers if you will, like JJ Okocha and Ronaldinho. So the way he plays isn’t surprising. Won’t ever fully flourish under Moyes but hey ho, at least he’s making more money than he was at Ajax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.