Players who might improve us

I completely forgot that CFG signed Metinho until SelecaoTalk tweeted about him and this season he is really showing a lot of promise and probably will be signed to Girona next season
What is the theory behind Troyes buying players and then sending them out on loan?

He was injured for almost a year when he arrived at Troyes, they bought in that position while he was out. need recovery time etc when he got back
Its just that they sent Savio put on loan too.
You'd think they'd try and improve their own team first.

Well Marco Reus is available on a free, although i dont think he improve us

Rayan from Vasco De Gama would be a great pickup with owners 777 are having financial issues and have fraud charges then he would be a cheapish pickup

Probably in the minority but I think Conor Gallagher would be a really smart buy in summer if Chelsea are forced to sell. Young, versatile, English, really puts a shift in and gets goals and assists from deep. The hotel sale they did might mitigate their need to sell, but around £40mil could be a bargain compared to 85/100mil for Paqueta/Guimaraes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.