North Stand Expansion

Your seat will still be there, the price of it is a different story. When 93:20 padded seats came in my mate got the option to cough up another £400+ or get priority to relocate.
£400 ouch! Was there no option to bring his own cushion?

You've lost me on that bud, what are we looking at?

Sorry pal, screenshots seem to pixelate more than the video itself. I'll use my 'enhance' feature ;).

1000016525.jpg

I was circling the 'nose-shaped' steel eyelet plate at the front in the middle of the beam, directly above the cables junction. Which also has the beefed up connection behind it I circled previously.

Once you notice it, you won't be able to unsee it in the footage from various angles. You can see the hole better from the other side. It is evident that whole line of structure above and to the back is chunkier than the rest. Will be watching how it comes into play for the transfer.

Last edited:
Visited the site yesterday and when stood on Blue Moon Way, you don't have much distance to view where the eventual big screens will be on the ends of the 'claws' as the view is obstructed by the white roof of the metrolink queuing areas. Unless it's going to be 'really' high up...

Visited the site yesterday and when stood on Blue Moon Way, you don't have much distance to view where the eventual big screens will be on the ends of the 'claws' as the view is obstructed by the white roof of the metrolink queuing areas. Unless it's going to be 'really' high up...

They start 10.2 m above the ground, and are 17.3m tall. They should be visible no bother. There was a handful of views shown in the VIA and the submission as a whole, if i have time later will fish them out.

Edit. There they are, the roof visible in a couple of them too.Think seeing past all those flags will be the bigger issue ;)

1000016609.jpg1000016608.jpg1000016126.jpg

Last edited:
They start 10.2 m above the ground, and are 17.3m tall. They should be visible no bother. There was a handful of views shown in the VIA and the submission as a whole, if i have time later will fish them out.

Edit. There they are, the roof visible in a couple of them too.Think seeing past all those flags will be the bigger issue ;)

View attachment 117752View attachment 117753View attachment 117754
Ahh yeah, they're definitely designed with the people 'further back' in mind. The walkway between the end of the 'claws' and Metrolink queues won't provide any view at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.