North Stand Expansion

Colin Bell side.

PXL-20240504-155943717-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240504-155917147-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240504-160247267-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240504-160314419-MP-2.jpg
Are we rebuilding the Gene Kelly stand

@jrb Those stills from the drone screen grabs are truly impressive. Plans do not show the scale of the development. It is massive, looking like a a unique concept that I've never seen before in a stadium, especially when linked to Co-op Live. Maybe more thought has been given than we give credit? If so, we can only hope the same consideration extends to the fans experience and atmosphere in the ground.

@jrb Those stills from the drone screen grabs are truly impressive. Plans do not show the scale of the development. It is massive, looking like a a unique concept that I've never seen before in a stadium, especially when linked to Co-op Live. Maybe more thought has been given than we give credit? If so, we can only hope the same consideration extends to the fans experience and atmosphere in the ground.
Yes, I've been looking at the plans and locating the stair and lift wells and matching them up to the concrete cores going up, it really does show just how big a project it is.

Even at ground level and next to the construction site you don’t get the full scale and height of the new stand. Only when you see it from above via a drone video do you see how big and how far set back the new North stand is going to be compared to the current North stand. It’s going to be an absolute monster internally and externally.

Last edited:
It looks like a gamechanger revenue generator not dependant on matchdays or stadium events.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.