PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Of course they can pay lawyers however much they want to put their case forward and lawyers will act on their behalf but I doubt the lawyers who are as highly qualified as hours will have told them that this is a baseless smear campaign and that they'll look fucking ridiculous because there's zero chance of winning and infact be ridiculed because it's no more than a fishing expedition, for them then still to proceed with the case anyway.

Masters/PL are obviously keen enough to run with it, I'd be amazed if that's with the knowledge from their own well regarded solicitors that it's got no chance as you suggest.
It’s not unusual for lawyers to spin out a process while the financial clock is ticking.

Correct, this is why it's completely disingenuous for the likes of Jordan to say he doesn't have an agenda against City.

Every single thing he says with respect to the PL charges and City is negative with an obvious underlying assumed City guilt.
Jordan gets his information from a poisoned well. He is still talking to the wrong people. Perhaps he does this wilfully.

I've held out as long as I can. I might as well ask to see the PM if anyone would kindly forward it to me. Thanks. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.