Premier League 2023/24 Player of the Season | Foden & Haaland nominated

Just doesn't matter does it. Can anyone remember who won the POTY award in 2007 or 2014 or 2017 without googling it? But ask who won the Premier League title or the Champions League, or even the FA Cup, in those seasons and you'd have a much better hit rate without needing search engines. Take Rodri's attitude - he's not arsed about personal awards and neither should we be.
It's still pathetic that the best Premier League player isn't even nominated, you might say he's not arsed but it will sting a bit.

Foden is head and shoulders above the rest for me.. He won’t win it though .. They will also give Klopperty the managers gong for sure but The Writers award is the most prestigious for me … Well done Phil …!
The PFA POTY is all that matters regarding individual awards as your peers are voting for you, and he's currently a pretty heavy favourite for it—as low as 1/2 on some betting sites.

Foden is head and shoulders above the rest for me.. He won’t win it though ..

City players have won the last 4 awards, so this really isn't the place for the usual "woe is me, City never win these things" type posts.

In fact not only are the City players favourites in their categories this year, we've won 3 of the last 4 PFA awards, 4 of the last 6 YPOTY awards and 4 of the last 6 FWA awards.

They had to squeeze in a Rag somewhere, no idea how Mainoo is nominated for young player of the season as think he has only played a handful of games and hardly completed 90 minutes

For the season, Rodri has been hands down our best player and the most consistent in the League by some distance. I can only presume his disciplinary indiscretion has been held against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.