Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike the early game but i think we are better away from home for them , too comfy at home . I dont know how fulham play but cant see them too open , probably a slog and win by a goal , they will get one as we leak like fuck
Just wanted to jump in to say that we have the second fewest goals conceded in the league (5 more than Arsenal), and have only 1 more than we had conceded at this stage last year, when were generally considered the best defence in Europe, much less the PL. We could actually finish the season with the same league goals conceded tally as last campaign if we keep clean sheets in our last three games.

I am not saying that will actually happen (we only managed 2 in our last 3 last season), but the narrative that we “leak like fuck” is a bit overblown, especially given we have kept clean sheets in 2 of our last 3 and currently sit third in the league for total clean sheets, behind Arsenal (17) and, surprisingly, Everton (12).

Biggest issue might be if they water the pitch or not.
Perhaps in the warm up we could all take to the pitch wearing voluminous, elasticated plastic trousers filled with water.
In the manner of The Great Escape, players can slowly release the elastic, shake the water out and give the grass a good drenching...

Hopefully we can go up by 3 or 4 and rest players for the Tottenham game. The cunts could have put that fixture on Wednesday but had to put it for Tuesday.

Are there any Austrian based blues here who will be watching this game in Vienna? I have a friend over there at the moment who wants to know where the best place to watch the game will be. Thanks for any help

Hopefully we can go up by 3 or 4 and rest players for the Tottenham game. The cunts could have put that fixture on Wednesday but had to put it for Tuesday.
I’d rather have the extra days rest for West Ham. For the spurs game it’ll be the same for spurs and us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.