Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 12:30 (BST). Live on TNT Sport for those in the UK.

Nice to play first for once, a chance to go top before Arsenal go to United on the Sunday. Another must win but they are all must wins.

This might be tricky, Fulham are a bit like Brighton in the sense that you never know which side of them is going to show up. It could be tough, all away games have an element of trickiness, we have a week to prepare though.

As for the team, everyone is fit, I think he's unlikely to change anything.

Knowing that Pep doesn't start the same team back to back ever it seems that only one change in first IX is coming along

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake/Dias/Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovačić
Bernardo
Foden
DeBruyne/Grealish
Haaland

Would be nice to got top of the league and see how the Goons handle the pressure at the Swamp the following day , they have played first for a few weeks now , let's see how they like looking up to us ,on top of the pile , i think they will bottle it at the Swamp and we can win the league in North London a few days later.

Knowing that Pep doesn't start the same team back to back ever it seems that only one change in first IX is coming along

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake/Dias/Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovačić
Bernardo
Foden
DeBruyne/Grealish
Haaland
Well it won’t be Grealish for KDB. I think we showed today that we are very capable of controlling and winning games without him.

I’d play the same team to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.