PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s all gone quiet for today.
Wait until tomorrow.
Poor Arsenal, sponsored by Emirates, a nation renowned for their human rights advocacy, Visit Rawanda, a nation recognised for its genocide in days gone by.
Im sure the Daily Fail and other dying red tops will remind us how this once bastion of British culture is now betraying its history by supporting such evil demons in society.
I’ll stand by my bed waiting…….

A raggy pal in the pub watching the match before said to me after the 4th went in ‘still got 115 charges and an Arab sugar daddy’. I simply said Allahu Akbar.

I hope we crush the bitter red scum in the final
You should have said Kol Khara. (Literally eat shit but effectively also shut the fuck up you daft twat).

A raggy pal in the pub watching the match before said to me after the 4th went in ‘still got 115 charges and an Arab sugar daddy’. I simply said Allahu Akbar.

I hope we crush the bitter red scum in the final

That right there is what some people have a real problem with.

Owners from the Middle East.

American venture capitalists are fine. Russians with links to Putin are also fine.

But Muslim owners are a problem, for fans, the media and American owners.

American venture capitalists are fine. Russians with links to Putin are also fine.

Yes, and I’m sure when the phrase “oil money” is used, that is the undercurrent, unsaid connotation to some extent too.

I just tend to counter shit like that with , " and what does American debt get you " ..
I'll answer it for you..
2nd place.
Or in the rags case 7th or 8th every year.

Except of course our own American owners.
Sheikh M and Mr K probably know more US based industrialists, investers and politicians than all red shirt owners put together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.