Tickets v Rags (MERGED) in here please.

2 tickets needed please. Family from abroad are back for the derby game so they are using the season tickets.

Happy to meet in town as I work in the centre. Face value please.

PM please or email: leahparkinson@gmail.com

Thanks.

is it still possible to upgrade a child seasoncard to adult status for night games ?

2 GBP48 tickets available at face value for the Derby. I can't go due to working overseas at the mo. The tickets would need to be collected tomorrow early evening from my parents' home in Urmston. Am abroad at the moment so only details I have are:
Entrance E, C
Aisle 303
Row U
Seats 61 & 62
PM me and I will respond overnight.

bluebc said:
is it still possible to upgrade a child seasoncard to adult status for night games ?
Yes you can, i upgraded a junior card in the north stand today for £37

Hi all

Southern blue with a BIG problem!
Car trouble today may not be fixed by Wednesday :(
If anyone is driving up M1 and could pick me up and drop off at say, Luton Airport , I would be so grateful!
Obviously can pay petrol. If no offers I'll be onto National Express coaches!

ALSO

I do have a spare Junior ticket for North Stand Block 137 which I could upgrade to adult if anyone is not sorted yet.

Best regards
Steve

Hi really really need 2 tickets together pref.

Anywhere.....

Please.....

Cheers pm me.

Mike

Hi all, I am desperate for 2 tix for tomorrow! If anybody has any spare for sale please pm me! Will collect from anywhere!!!

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.