Tickets v Rags (MERGED) in here please.

My Derby Ticket. Face Value.

Can't believe I managed to screw this up, have to be at a really important meeting in Somerset and my train doesn't get back till 11pm. Can't change or cancel it either.

Cost me £48 and if you could meet me in town (or I can post if you're far away) and post me back my Citycard (I'll give you a SAE) would be much appreciated. PM me if you're interested.

Details:

Stand: EL3
Block: 308
Row: V
Seat(s): 229
Access via Aisle: 308

2 adults for derby wanted

A friend of mine just text asking me if I can get tickets for the derby, anybody got 2 spare?

Also, he's a skint student so can't afford more than £35 each...

Thanks

Phil

2 ADULT TICKETS V UNITED NEEDED

I had two and a lad let me down for them so am back to square one. If anybody can help me out please PM me I would be really gratefull.

Thanks.

Derby Ticket For Sale

I have got a season ticket but cant make the derby, face value if anybody wants it?

I sit in the Colin Bell stand level 1, Block 128, Row F.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:03 pm --<br /><br />Sorry should have said, i can meet anybody who wants the ticket in town, stockport or anywhere in between or can post it out with SAE if required.

Re: Derby Ticket For Sale

Could you post the ticket out to me, if so how would you want me to pay you?

Re: Derby Ticket For Sale

I need two. If you can't help, please could you start a thread for me. Perhaps call it - Calling all Blues, help needed!

I was until recently the secretary of a Manchester League club. At a sportsmand where Tony Coton was the speaker, a friend of the president's my Dad won two tickets and passes to any game. He highlighted City, but nothing happened on it for a few weeks.

I chased it up in September, and things still were slow. The response came back from Tony Coton, that the package was actually any game, but the derby.

A friend of mine knows a former players son, and he said the club never exlcude games, and chances were they'd ran out.

I got my Dad's money back and on principle left, but the old man and Grandad are without tickets.

If anyone can help, please drop me a line

THANK YOU

Hi all, I am after a single adult ticket for Wednesday night.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.