Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

Yaay got an assist too..:)..btw how shit is iniesta..what happened to him,playing v badly..

Fantastic goal from Silva. Costa has missed at least 2-3 sitters. Not having a good day at the office.

This will be one time I hope Del Bosque does sub Silva early. Lux targeting him along with Iniesta.

Silva assist for Alcancar. Even the commentators waxing lyrical on Silva, it was a nice cut back for the assist.

Not watching and don't need to.

Best player I've ever seen grace our shirt.

SingBlueSilva said:
Fantastic goal from Silva. Costa has missed at least 2-3 sitters. Not having a good day at the office.

This will be one time I hope Del Bosque does sub Silva early. Lux targeting him along with Iniesta.

Silva assist for Alcancar. Even the commentators waxing lyrical on Silva, it was a nice cut back for the assist.

It was the same story vs Slovakia. He doesn't look anywhere near as confident for Spain as he does at club level. Maybe he feels like an outsider as he's actually Brazilian.

He's an absolute joy to watch.

Hopefully Del Bosque will do the decent thing and take him off soon though.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
SingBlueSilva said:

It was the same story vs Slovakia. He doesn't look anywhere near as confident for Spain as he does at club level. Maybe he feels like an outsider as he's actually Brazilian.

Lets be honest, its a joke he even plays for Spain. He wanted to play for Brazil, even saying it was a dream of his after playing in a few friendlies, but Scolari was a twat and didn't include him in the Con-Fed Cup and he spat his dummy out. Spain came calling and he thought he could win the WC with them. He has been shit for them every single game and they flopped at the WC. He is a traitor in Brazil now where he could have been a hero with their lack of striking options.

I think the fact he is such a **** and played against the other spanish players (who are mainly from Madrid / Barca) they don't particularly like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.