Player thread: Martin Demichelis (2014/15)

Re: Demichellis is a footballer

Showed his class tonight. He exudes a sense of calmness about everything he does which seems to rub off on the rest of the team. He seems to be cutting out the odd mistakes he was making last season. Best buy of the MP era just ahead of Fernandinho. Pace has never been one of his key attributes so I think he's worth at least another season if not two after this one.

Martin oozes confidence, though he might blunder here and there. Very experienced and in this sort of competition that's mandatory. He's a very good relief valve for the midfielders. Very happy for him as he appears to be a fan favourite now.

Might get a bit of stick but since Hull away last year, I think he's been better than Vinny.

jaigurugoat said:
Showed his class tonight. He exudes a sense of calmness about everything he does which seems to rub off on the rest of the team. He seems to be cutting out the odd mistakes he was making last season. Best buy of the MP era just ahead of Fernandinho. Pace has never been one of his key attributes so I think he's worth at least another season if not two after this one.

Love the guy. Class through and through. He has played 60 Champs. League games , mainly for Bayern , it so appears.

I agree, right now the team is better with MDM in there with Mangala than it is with Vinny.

Vinny needs to find his dominant form and ability to lead the line when he comes back, because these clean sheets by the back four when he isn't playing won't go unnoticed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.