Player thread: Martin Demichelis (2014/15)

dave bacuzzi

Is that not correct Shaun? Did you see the pass to Aguero for the third goal? I think we all did but he didn't.

Re: Demichellis is a footballer

He really is a proper footballer.

He has the odd ricket and can get done for pace but he mostly plays with composure and intelligence and is far better than your average CB on the ball.

That Demichelis is good n'all!

Shaun sits behind me in 109. Is middle aged like me. Very passionate and is usually on the radio after the game. And he knows a footballer
when he sees one!

Soon as mangala went off and MD came on it was a sigh of relief, cool as fuck he is and couldn't think of better cover.. He made the second goal v Chelsea happen....

Still football fans doubt him, some sky sports fan other day said 'weak in defence because of DM'.... Shut the fuk up I said and try going to a game rather than armchair..

dave bacuzzi said:
Shaun sits behind me in 109. Is middle aged like me. Very passionate and is usually on the radio after the game. And he knows a footballer
when he sees one!
Oh right...err...nice one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.