Greatest White Female Vocalist

Both got honourable mentions Mate. I saw Kate live a couple of years ago. Best live vocal performance i have ever seen, bar none.

I had read it but then couldn't remember reading their names, thought it would have been odd for Kate not to have been mentioned lol

Surprised no one has mentioned Stevie Nicks.............

Only just seen this thread but Stevie Nicks tops my list of favourite female vocalists. Christine McVie would also feature, as would the female Robert Plant: Ann Wilson who I saw doing a great cover of No Quarter with Heart at the Royal Albert earlier in the week.

Other favs:

Karen Lawrence
Joan Jett
Sheryl Crow
Debbie Harry
Cindi Lauper
Pat Benatar
Bonnie Tyler
Karen Carpenter

Only just seen this thread but Stevie Nicks tops my list of favourite female vocalists.

Christine McVie would also feature, as would the female Robert Plant: Ann Wilson who I saw doing a great cover of No Quarter with Heart at the Royal Albert earlier in the week.

If you like Stevie Nicks, this is the best live version of 'Rhiannon' you'll ever hear, especially the bit were she completely loses it!

...and if you like Ann Wilson, this is probably the best cover version of 'Stairway to Heaven' that you'll ever hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.