Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if Juve have posted a statement but late last night Di Marzio tweeted it and was on back pages of Italian papers today- DiMarzio is SkyItalia so assumed SSN were just copying his bullshit again.
Juve wouldn't put out a statement but they could easily let it get out. I'm unsure who sky are getting info off

Can't imagine this is true. It's not the way we have done business

I agree mate....seems strange! Maybe this is just to put pressure on Everton with the Stones deal..or his agent is just trying to get a increase in his salary..;)

Not saying he doesn't rate him but there was a post from a Bayern fan on one of the Pep threads stating that we will have to get used to Pep praising both our players and opposition players to the skies when we we play them.
If he was saying it at a time when they were not playing them it would be a bit more significant.

That was from me. But that does not mean that he might not sometimes mean it, too. Bonucci has the qualities Pep likes for a defender - he is doing a good build up and his long range passes are as good as the ones Boateng does today.

Maybe a further information - it is not signed but the clubs have agreed on a loan deal with buying option for Benatia from Bayern to Juve.

I can't see us signing Bonucci and Stones unless, as a few on here have suggested and I happen to agree with, Pep sees Stones ultimately moving into a midfield role.

Stones certainly has the on the ball ability to play in a similar role to Busquets.

He lacks Busquets' abilty to break up play with niggly fouls and the capability to draw fouls, but those are things he could learn with experience in the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.