Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Word dude. Good luck.

Thank you Dan for your inspirational words.
I eventually managed to stop smoking and what a journey fraught with trial and tribulation it was.
Nicotine gum 4mg was to be my salvation.

Up at the crack of dawn with three pieces to the mouth and then chewing down hard.
I never remembered walking down the stairs - more gracefully floating down whilst high on emotion .
A 12 mg hit of nicotine is something to be remembered into old age.

After six months passed I became addicted to the nicotine gum gradually switching to wrigleys but unfortunatly my jaw started to click .

That was twenty years ago and never ever did a cigarette disgrace my lungs again. A good friend of mine from the far east once said that as each journey begins one must also end. And so my new journey must now begin.

Last edited:
Trying to walk 1 hour a day and play football once a week for an hour as well doing 60 swimming lengths a week.

I have always done 25 press ups a day. Managed to get down from 16 stone to 14 - with a target of 12 12 by next June. It's bloody hard!!

Under 14 stone today for first time in years!! Having a custard slice to celebrate.

Any of you guys who are out of shape know how to skip, on of the best exercise's you can do. All you need is a cheap plastic rope. You will burn more calories than running and it is good fun. Google how to jump rope, work up to 15 to 20 min every other day.

If I was in a jungle and being chased down by a lion I would just have to say eat me up Mr Lion and be dammed with the consequence !
My all time fitness level is now perilessly close to full on capitulation.
And so if I may be so pertenent as to request affiliated membership of your Bluemoon fitness I would be so grateful.

I have been drinking too much over the last year or so and drink as we all know is calorie intensive offering little in the way of any sensible nutrition.
I am also ridiculously addicted to jammie dodgers and ridge crisps.
No such thing as being big boned or having an underactive thyroid (well maybe for some but not for the majority )
I have a wedding in May and could do with losing four stone of adipose puppy fat.
Mainly for health but also because it would enable me to glide down the isle a little easier.
I have started a self awarness programme of all that I eat and drink and "in the last fortnight" I have performed rather magnificently.
My vital statics at start up were 251 pounds and five foot seven and a half in height.
BMI of around 39 and so a bit on the plumpish side.Size XXL in t shirts and 42 inch waist.
Here is my new diet shedule that I place to print if it may be of assistance to others in a similar boat.
If it is piss poor then feel free to offer any advice which would gratefully be received.
It certainly is of assistance for me to put into words my ten month journey back to some resemblance of fighting fitness.
It will not be a diet for me but a total change of eating habits moderated drinking and more excercise.

Here are my own rulez;
Saturated fats and sugars will be in the main be excluded.
No snacking in between meals.
Three balanced meals a day.

Meal one cereal based with skimmed milk.
Meal two frozen meal of some description for ease with baked potatoe etc
Meal three fish or chicken with steamed vegitables and new potatoes
Fruit to satiate any perceived hunger.

Three days a week shall always be drinking days.
In order to reduce calorie content I shall use the lowest calorie count for the strenth of lager I prefer.
I cannot abide drinking piss like Fosters or Carling etc so will imbibe upon a cheeky 5 % number called Hostein Pils where all the sugar turns to alcholol.
A Holstein pint is 210 calories so very good there.
I will have three pints of this potion suplemented with a rather cuning fiendish plan of mine suplemementing the other four or five I would normaly drink with Gin and low calorie tonic.

I have calculated that 60 ml gin@37.5 proof is the same strenthgh as a 5% pint of holstein but only containing around 125 calories saving 85 calories a drink.
In order to negate and compensate for my three nights drinking sessions which are non negotiable I have been walking 3 hours a day at 3 mph burning around 800 -1,000 kcal. As I reduce weight I intend to re introduce swimming.
Calories for food without deducting exersise are being maintained around the 1,000 mark for the first month owing to levels of obesity.
Calories for alcholol will be restricted to around 1,000 for each of the three days but negated by my forest gump impersonation..

Tonights tea consisted of a steamed ping ready meal from Aldis of chili chicken and noodles.
Acompanied by a baked potatoe @ 200grams and a packet of steamed vegatables.Total intake 500 kcal.
Lunch was a ham ommelatte and breakfast was shredded wheat three of (piece of piss) with skimmed milk.

Does tonights tea look amazing.It certainly tasted so and was rather satiating.

sgie5t.jpg

Hope you dont mind me ocationaly intruding on thread once in a bluemoon to update progress.
Happy days indeed ;

If I do have to join a gymnasium after month one is over then this is the gym I would like to join

Cut out the alcohol. There's no point saying you could save X calories by drinking gin if you're doing it 3 times a week - is there a reason you drink 3 times a week?

If you have a BMI of around 39, you should notice a big drop off early on, which will gradually slow down after your body gets used to the changes - don't be disheartened, if you stick to a healthy diet plan you'll be unbelievably thinner by May!

My last piece of advice would be to get a personal trainer - they're expensive but will help you shed the pounds!

Any of you guys who are out of shape know how to skip, on of the best exercise's you can do. All you need is a cheap plastic rope. You will burn more calories than running and it is good fun. Google how to jump rope, work up to 15 to 20 min every other day.

This. I can't do all the fancy bits, but as part of my mma training been doing some skipping to stay light on my feet - what a workout.

This. I can't do all the fancy bits, but as part of my mma training been doing some skipping to stay light on my feet - what a workout.
The fancy bits are not that important tbf, just keep trying. Check out Ross Enamait- YouTube. that type of training could suit you if you are into MMA.

Didn't merit its own thread but I am in a hotel room in Cheltenham and the couple in the next room have been having sex for over an hour. Impressive stamina from him and some great noises from her. Mrs ww is snoring and I am on blue moon.

Didn't merit its own thread but I am in a hotel room in Cheltenham and the couple in the next room have been having sex for over an hour. Impressive stamina from him and some great noises from her. Mrs ww is snoring and I am on blue moon.
Strangely enough we were at a hotel in Chester last night and the same thing was occuring. I had the cheek to wake my Mrs up mind... got told to fuck off and she reminded me again this morning.....why am I marrying her again haha

Strangely enough we were at a hotel in Chester last night and the same thing was occuring. I had the cheek to wake my Mrs up mind... got told to fuck off and she reminded me again this morning.....why am I marrying her again haha

I have got our seven year old lad sleeping sideways with his foot in my ear in between me and and Mrs ww who is sounding like an eighty year old granny snoring away and this thing next door is screaming deeper deeper now! Where did it all go wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.