Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I have got our seven year old lad sleeping sideways with his foot in my ear in between me and and Mrs ww who is sounding like an eighty year old granny snoring away and this thing next door is screaming deeper deeper now! Where did it all go wrong?
I take it your not at home and don't have a daughter?

Strangely enough we were at a hotel in Chester last night and the same thing was occuring. I had the cheek to wake my Mrs up mind... got told to fuck off and she reminded me again this morning.....why am I marrying her again haha

And this is BEFORE you're married?! Doesn't bode well !!

Been off bread for a week and it's weird I feel like I have no taste buds in fact very low carbs all week
Slowly introduce more healthy fats and green veg as a replacement,especially on days of low activity.Save the heavier carbs for around exercise or a busy schedule.

Been sore on the side of my shoulder for about 6 weeks. Isn't sore when i'm lifting and doesn't seem to be affecting me but is sore at other times when i move it like it has stiffened up.
Does this sound like my rotator cuff?
Do i need to rest it?

Let me advise of a typical none working day over two weeks ago.

Breakfast sausauge and bacon buttie with brown sauce but always some form of fry up.
Left over sausauge and bacon butties off the wifes plate.
Dinner was a pound bake pie or similar
A scoop or two in a weatherspoons whilst shopping.
Tea time ..whatever we had ..
Tinnies around seven or eight tinnies for the evening session plus some home brew.

The above fluctuated give or take but was generally the norm accomapanied by little to no excersise save for shopping.
Therefore I conclude I do not have an overactive thyroid after all but more of an overactive mouth.
The line in the sand has now been firmly drawn and soon my toes and I will be reconcilled !
Taxi mate.... I don't think all the homebrewing has done us any good! Similarly to you, ive had to embark on a lifestyle change to combat an increase of 2 trouser sizes in 18 months.

Ive been doing the Joe Wicks lean in 15 stuff for the last few weeks and its made a pretty noticeable difference. I've not signed up to the personalised programme but just bought both the books and am following it as closely as possible (not always the most practical with 3 young children but possible). Took a bit of willpower at the beginning to break the chocolate/crisps/biscuits habit, aswell as obviously reducing beer intake.

Have swapped having a beer or 3 in the evening for doing a 20 minute high intensity workout followed by a protein shake. Have to say, after a few weeks i feel 100% better. Loads more energy, clearer in thought, more tolerant of the kids! And definitely shifting the weight.

I have been having a drink on weekends, but at the moment limited to gin and low cal tonic.

Been sore on the side of my shoulder for about 6 weeks. Isn't sore when i'm lifting and doesn't seem to be affecting me but is sore at other times when i move it like it has stiffened up.
Does this sound like my rotator cuff?
Do i need to rest it?
I have exactly the same thing. I was told to rest it and to use brufen @2x400mg if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.