General transfer rumours

Looks like our name was just used earlier in the window, to get himself a new contract!

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 1h1 hour ago
Rumoured City target Lucas Hernandez has extended his contract at Atletico Madrid until 2020. [@Atleti]

CpVZ-EWWcAAfURe.jpg

6 retweets17 likes

Can someone put my mind at rest then and tell me not true please? Had a genuine concern it might be true and wanted to ask.....some people takes things way too far!

How about we keep this thread to transfer news and transfer news ONLY?

He didn't play a single game in pre season, so how could he make an impression ? Did a stupid mistake coming over weight . That was the last straw with pep it seems .
Guess me a bit sad , given how talented he actually is. Shame he has wasted it :(

He didn't play a single game in pre season, so how could he make an impression ? Did a stupid mistake coming over weight . That was the last straw with pep it seems .
Guess me a bit sad , given how talented he actually is. Shame he has wasted it :(

Maybe pep wasn't impressed with him on the training ground?

Maybe he failed to impress because he didn't make any effort to shed the extra pounds in the summer and he hasn't shown the right work ethic in training since returning?

Maybe he failed to impress because he didn't make any effort to shed the extra pounds in the summer and he hasn't shown the right work ethic in training since returning?

That's what I meant when I said stupid mistake coming over weight which would immediately make an impression on Pep he is lazy. If he had a work ethic of a Navas, who keeps making it into the XI Despite obvious limitations , he would have been a starter all day long.

He will definitely look at his career with a bit of regret despite winning titles with us

He will definitely look at his career with a bit of regret despite winning titles with us

Given his egotistical and arrogant nature,I doubt it.

It looks like the club are actively attempting to get rid though,so hopefully he'll soon be someone else's problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.