General transfer rumours

Posting random no bodies on twitter does not help

Agreed Karen but had a genuine concern and wanted to ask on here...it was a twitter rumour so felt this was the only place to put it! All someone needed to say was relax its rubbish....all these negative responses are a joke!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch
Leroy Sané missed the trip to Sweden with a 'slight hamstring tweak', nothing too serious. [@jonnysmiffy]

thankyou, appreciate the reply!....thats all I needed! Some on here really do need to relax alittle!

You are not asking just winding people up with no marks on twitter,grow up

Its only winding people up if they looking for an argument. Already said it was genuine and someone has just replied with a sensible response to clear it up for me, so I got my answer! Thats all that was needed!

What do I mean?

Rags over-paid and look stupid paying 120mil for a player they let go on a fee BUT were willing to do whatever it took to get their man and improved their squad....If we had used the same commitment to getting a deal done with Stones or the back 4 as a whole, we wouldnt look such a mess 5 days before the season starts!

My opinion is fueled by frustration mate...CB position could/should have been sorted weeks ago! Yes, I would have just given the 50mil for Stones!:)

I get the frustration, but the rags model is ridiculous, and Pogba hasn't yet signed, so they have hardly been any quicker

I can't contemplate why anyone would come the the only designated twitter thread on the entire forum, and complain about posts from twitter.

If you don't like twitter, why not just go to literally any other thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.