City v Spurs post match

Lost respect for @Crouchinho but more importantly for Pochettino. His team are divers, cheaters, obnoxious, arrogant, nasty little shits and today got away with the most blatant penalty I have ever seen. Hope they get top 4 so they can crash out of the Champions League again next season. Never hated a team as much as I've hated Spurs since he took over.

Hope Pep lays into the twat.

Still don't understand our shit game management - we made Spurs look like total shit and they still managed to come back from 2 goals down.

So fucking pissed off.

Probably Fernando or Delph should have come on as soon as it was 2-0 and shut up shop. Mancini would have done that in similar situation.

Walker didn't cheat, cheating is totally different. Sterling should have gone down to convince the ref that's what I'm saying. The fact he pulled off a shot convinced the officials not to blow up

Rubbish. Look, every man fucking jack says its a penalty and a red card, even that **** Redknapp so give it up please mate.

That was so gutting. Thought we were brilliant but it's a very familiar story. Sane needs to play every game, though he was class again today.

Totally dominated the match and played some great football. BUT.
Should have scored 5 or 6 goals and won the match by halftime.
Did not pick up the runners again and allowed them to score with two shots on goal.
Allowed Sterling to stay on the pitch too long. Can he not even try to shoot with his left foot?

Gutted. In some ways feels worse than a loss. Should have humped them good and proper and been out of sight at half time.

Mariner - cheating fuqer. Linesman ? Where the fuq was he ? Nobody saw that ? Sterling should have gone to ground but I feel for the lad sometimes. He gets grief when he does fall and today he got shafted because he didn't.

Brilliant from us and Jesus looks like a star in the making. Went ballistic when he scored. Shame about the offside.

Overall, that was hard to take. We deserved so much more. 5-0 wouldn't have been unfair. But still sick to the back teeth of opposition scoring against us with every damn shot on target they get. We ain't going anywhere like that.

Us - brilliant
Mariner, Linesman, Walker - just fuq off.

Always hated Spuds with a passion and now I hate them even more. Time for a drink. Well done City. Amazing show. Now lets see if you can remember how to score and then bring back Joe instead of Clownio and we're golden.

Walker didn't cheat, cheating is totally different. Sterling should have gone down to convince the ref that's what I'm saying. The fact he pulled off a shot convinced the officials not to blow up
Can't you log off for the night. I couldn't give a shit about a Spurs perspective - especially if you can't be impartial. I would like to hear from blues. Cheers

I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is no foul for me

you know that if Sterling went down and the penalty decision was given, every plastic fan from Liverpool, Spurs, United etc would be on social media villiftying Sterling as a cheat. Or that it was marginal like the other 2 shouts Sterling didn't get.

There is no excuse. Spurs legend Glenn Hoddle admitted it was a clear foul, penalty and a red card. Millions on TV knew it was a foul, 50,000 in the stadium (bar 2 blind blokes) saw it.

If you saying it was Sterling's fault and not the Ref's ... then i agree with my fellow supporter ... Horseshit!

...again, if you have to go down to get a foul the game has become a farce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.