Last Film You Saw

The phone call?

It was good, they could have built to it better though, agreed they probably tried to cover too many issues in too short a film, I was actually quite surprised when it got to the ending as it felt set up for a much longer film.

Yep, could have made a good series.

I thought Arrival was brilliant. Not the best film I've ever seen but I really enjoyed it. Thought the sound design in particular was amazing.

5/10 very harsh score. Its a cerebral rather than an action sci-fi. Slow burner and little action but still very good. Similar in that way to Moon imo.

Moon was a great film.

I don't think sci-fi films need action in them to be great (but it does tend to help), I never really went into arrival thinking it would be action anyway, I never got that vibe from trailers anyway.

I think 7/10 is probably a fair result.

Patriots Day 8/10 fucking jihadi terrorist wannabe wankers. Some brave coppers in USA & the people of Boston showed some real decorum.

Not looking forward to trainspotting 2, I thought the first one was hyped up to death 'lager, lager, lager, lager, lager' 'mega, mega, white thing' meh
Born Slippy was the theme tune of my teens.

Love that song. 10/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.